doing this because i'm bored and maybe i'll find someone with the same music taste...? idk!
- vashti bunyan - her music makes me so nostalgic, def recommend to anyone who likes the cottagecore aesthetic or just want to be sad and dream of the life you probably never had
- jack stauber - every song is just pure fever dream material (which is to die for ngl)
- radiohead - for all my virgins n incels out there :< they make melancholy sound so beautiful
- the garden - a lot of random ass sounds (that sounds good in a weird way)
- loving (the band) - most underrated band i'm listening to right now. just a wonderful and unique sound they have, i would really recommend if you got the time.
tyler da creator, puzzle, enjoy, kikuo, hachi, björk and mitski. nobody is gonna read this anyway lol
(i wrote from 5-1 but it changes idk why)